[Harp-L] RJ Mischo loves Deak's Harps

I ran into RJ Mischo at the King Biscuit Blues Fest last weekend ... I got a order to build him 4 harps for RJ ...So i knew he was going to be down there at the fest so i got one finished to bring in person to him .... He tested it right then and there ....He loved it ... about a week later he sent me a post on my Facebook page here is what it said ...

Hi Deak, I love the harp you built for me!!! it keeps the same tone &
fatness of a stock Marine Band, but plays much easier, All the notes/reeds
respond equal, with 0 sticking that we encounter so often!!! The rounded
corners are also a very nice feature,Great work!!! I look forward to playing
more Deak harps soon! . RJ Mischo.

If anyone wants to get one from me you can call me at 217-218-2194... Thanks ... Deak Harp.