From: Harri Haka <harri.haka@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 6:33:23 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Which key?

One of the frequent questions asked on this page is what key is a given song
played in. In my humble experience, any song can be played in any key and in any
position. Even as an amateur, I can play a blues song in all of the keys in
second position. I know that the elite harmonica people will diss this as
non-professional talk but that is my experience.

Harri