[Harp-L] Line Out question (one more)

First time using the Line Out of my Super Sonny to go into PA instead of micing the amp. The PA guy put it straight in to the mixer using a guitar cable without using a DI Box (no more left fore me). He told me that the signal he was receiving was a low level signal and at the end, after trying different things, my signal could not be amplified throuhg the PA...

Why?
Was he doing something wrong?
Is my line out high or low impedance unbalanced signal?
May I use a DI Box?

At home I've connected the line out of the Super Sonny to the input of a solid state fender amp and I also "feel" the signal level is low if compared when I do it the other way, connecting the line out signal from the solid state amp to the SS. The signal then is much stronger... ???

Which do you think is the best approach to go from the Line Out jack into PA?

Thanks in adnvance for your help!!
Andi.

www.myspace.com/andimartinbluesharp