[Harp-L] Mike Peace...check him out for harp repairs!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Mike Peace and the service he provides. Mike has repaired 11 harps for me recently, Marine Bands and Special 20's. Every harp was cleaned, reeds replaced, combs sealed on MB's, backs opened and tuned. All I can say is they play better than any out of the box harp I have ever tried. Affordale to say the least. Quality workmanship. Fast turnaround. Great to deal wth. Check him out. You will be happy you did.

www.mpr66ch.blogspot.com

mmpeace@xxxxxxx