From: Tom Skailes <tom.skailes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MARK BURNESS <markwjburness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 18 October, 2010 18:38:17
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: 5F6A Bassman mods for harmonica from Mark and Jim

Mark

Thanks for your prompt response.

My reading of your reply is that the upshot is that for use with the Blues
Blaster I should replace the R3 and 6 with 5.6Meg resistors or would the
8.2Meg's be better? - I plug straight into the RI Bassman with no effects
pedals. Or I could just use the Jayphat to match impedance before plugging into
the amp - in which case , is the R3/R6 mod needed at all?

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom,