[Harp-L] Harp-L] Blues Songs in Commercials

Harp-L] Blues Songs in Commercials

In a message dated 18/10/2010 06:47:25 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
timeistight@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  Junior Wells / Buddy Guy tune is "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl,"
which
is  kind of creepy in this context.

Well... When I FIRST heard "Good morning little schoolgirl" I was 14 or 15
years old... Why would THAT be "Creepy"?

Back then   I NEVER managed to "Score" either as a footballer or
otherwise.... LOL...

BUT I DID get to PLAY MY HARMONICA LOTS!

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines