[Harp-L] Reminder: SF Bay Harpers Quarterly Jam

The SF Bay Harpers Web harmonica club will hold its quarterly jam session at
Armando's, 707 Marina Vista, Marinez, CA, from 7 to 10 p.m. on Wednesday,
Oct. 20.

Featured players will include Mark Irwin, Grant Walters, Paul Palizzolo and
Paul Meredith plus the House Band, among whom are Jim Caroompas and Kelly
Back on guitars, Rikk Casavecchio on bass, Todd Dauer on keys and a drummer
tbn. My  group Awed Ducks will open the show.

We've been doing these for around 3 years now under the sponsorship of
Armando's and Danny White's Good Stuff Guitar Shop. Here's a video of
chromatic harmonica virtuoso Damien Masterson at one of our previous jams:*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJMlptHzoJc

*Jam signups for any open slots begin at 6:30 p.m.*

*Hope to see you there!*
*Bob Loomis
SF Bay Harpers*
*