[Harp-L] A shout out to Greg Neuman

I needed a repair to a bullet I have come to rely on. As a pragmatic forum poster I reached out with a question which Greg answered as he often generously does. I then sent the mike to him rather than struggle. It now has been repaired at a modest fee relative to the work, interest, and communication. It's always a value of mine to acknowledge skill and generosity: Especially when they are married! Thanks Greg. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues