[Harp-L] B-Radical, Harrison Harmonicas

Update:

After my post yesterday regarding the new B-Radical harps from Harrison
Harmonicas, I phoned and left a message for Dave Payne.  He called me back
this morning with an update.  Apparently they ran out of cover plates and
had to order more.  As we were talking, Dave is a very nice guy by the way,
he explained that most of the delay was the result of Brad Harrison having
to personally train people, and that he couldn't produce harps and train at
the same time.  He said it took from February until now for some people to
get up to par with Brad's exacting standards.

Dave told me that my first harp (C) will probably ship in the next couple of
weeks and he doesn't yet have an estimated delivery schedule of my second
(D) harp.  I also asked about the overall condition of the company and Dave
said they were doing very well.  They're extremely busy and trying their
hardest to get through the backlog of orders.  He also said that in the
middle of all this Brad came up with a new process that is even better than
the original so any new harps will be of the new and improved variety.

So I feel a little better about things now.  Dave said they are eternally
grateful for the patience everybody has shown with the delays.  Happy
harpin' everybody, Go USA and GO Harrison Harmonicas!

Thank you for putting up with my insecurities.  I am in awe of the amazing
talent that is the harmonica community.  And just to finish my sentiments
from the earlier thread topic that generated so much, let us say,
activity...I LOVE the internet and I really think it is Wonderful!  Robert,
I went to your website and listened to a couple of your performances and
they knocked my socks off!  Yes, classical music can do that folks!

Daniel McKernan
http://www.youtube.com/desertratdan