Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] effects project
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Well with fall here and winter looming I'm looking for some winter
projects. I really enjoy hobby electronics and was considering building
some effects pedals.
That got me to wondering what some good ones might be for harmonica. Any
suggestions? There are tons of schematics out there for effect pedals,
trying to pick a few is turning out to be a difficult task.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com