[Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

Robert,

I DID get your point about the internet.  I was just trying to give the
other side of the argument that it has been enormously helpful for me and
also allowed me to see and hear performances that, without the internet, I
never would have been able to.  I totally understand and defend your right
to critique another's performance, after all you've definitely earned that
right through your years of hard work and dedication to the craft.

I'm probably just a little too sensitive and maybe a bit "pollyannish" when
it comes to musical virtuosity.

Respectfully,

Daniel McKernan