[Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

There is just no accounting for peoples tastes   Your garbage can be my treasure and vice versa.  I love the variety of the harmonica, its ability to jump from one musical genre to another.  As to the quality of the music I listen to, well I am my own "Listener Control Board" (a Canadian joke).  If I don't respond emotionally to your music, well then you haven't touched me.  In my harmonica life so far, I've been touched frequently by the music, but it's live music, not stuff from the wonderful internet.  Robert's music has made me cry and Buddy's music has made me smile.  Both are good things.

Manfred Wewers