[Harp-L] NYC's Washington Square Sunday Bluegrass Sessions

Trip, good stuff.  I went to the profiles, and spent all morning going from link to link, video to video, site to site.
I checked out fellow (or past) listers, Miguel Weisman and Marcus Milius.  Good players, good stuff.
 Love your links, the Cangelosi Cards, Flatt & Scruggs, the clogging, etc.   I enjoyed your harp playing.  Looks like life
is good.  I'm gonna include all your links in case anybody missed it and wants to see.  Thanks.
Ron - FL Keys

snip......NYC's Washington Square Sunday Bluegrass Sessions .......snip..... the stand out being Bob Gurland who is a
phenomenal mouth trumpet player.....snip..    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMlj64wMt-I
  And below is link to my new favorite band that I'm working with called The Whistling Wolves.  Check out the live tracks on
the "Band Profile" section if you like acoustic harp in a down home setting.
Trip Henderson
http://www.facebook.com/trip.henderson
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Whistling-Wolves/104690952925436?v=wall&ref=ts
www.youtube.com/user/tripharmonica