From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Warren Bee
Sent: 11 October 2010 13:47
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

Now this is a thread I will enjoy lurking at. I would hope this will
generate some emotion and get the usual lurkers out of the shadows. This
post from Robert really touched me today. How I was touched and how it made
me feel is something I will keep to myself.

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director