Re: [Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

It's Thanksgiving here in Canada, and that maybe affecting my judgement, but you gotta be thankful that being human is a prerequisite for membership on Harpl-L!

Doug H
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Warren Bee
  To: Harp L Harp L
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 6:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

  Now this is a thread I will enjoy lurking at. I would hope this will
  generate some emotion and get the usual lurkers out of the shadows. This
  post from Robert really touched me today. How I was touched and how it made
  me feel is something I will keep to myself.

  --
  Warren "Bee" Bachman
  SPAH Publicity Director