Re: [Harp-L] Re: Bands too expensive?

It's weird...around here, and a lot of places out in the North East, they
pay is good you just need to prove you're worth it. I know this by
experience and from other bands saying so.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.