[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 86, Issue 23

The Wonderful Internet

Robert,  don't you think that kind of sentiment can be very discouraging for
young or novice players?  I think some, including myself use the internet
and post videos to track our progress and share with friends and family.  I
admit it's of course much nicer to watch players of Jason Ricci's or Ronnie
Shellist's caliber, just to name a few, but the rest of us are out here
trying hard and it sounds like you're offended by our mediocrity.

Daniel McKernan