Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonetta update

Elizabeth,
I do play piano although I am nowhere near a virtuoso.  It taught me a
lot.  I am hoping that my bass harp and harmonetta exploits will
excite other players.  One of my students is a 16 year old who focuses
on chromatic although he is a decent diatonic player.  He is one of
the smartest people I have ever met and I am very interested in where
his music goes.  He recently bought a harmonetta, so hopefully it is a
sign of good things to come.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com