Re: [Harp-L] Lots of amplified harp - Skunk Jive clips

great tone and playing! but equally impressive are the vocals.  too many singers try to sound bluesy and wind up like a cat with hia tail stepped on.  you have a cool, genuine sounding voice.  i wish the best for you guys, as you are no pretenders...the real deal!