To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:06 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: New(?) video of Toots: The Hague Jazz 2010

Just found this .....

The inimitable Toots - (who is still playing a limited schedule - according
to the Gig list). Those who get a chance to see/hear him in your neck of
the woods - make the most of any opportunity....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJA5hAK07Y&feature=fvsr_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJA5hAK07Y&feature=fvsr)

Forgive me if it's been previously posted. I don't recall seeing this.

Elizabeth