[Harp-L] screws to hold on Turner mic grille to shell?

Hello Harp-L'ers,

I'm working on a number of mics, trying to get them all in "road-worthy" condition, and have a small dilemma.

I have several Turner "+2" shells and grilles, but unfortunately I have lost the screws that hold the grilles on. These shells seem to be pretty common.... Sonny Jr. shows one on his website, as he sells them, as well as many others on ebay. On Chuck Gurney's site, there is a photo of Ian Collard's mic, which is the same shell.

Would any of you know what size or type of screw is used to hold the grille on to the shell? I tried at Home Depot, but 06-32 seemed too big and 04-40 seemed too small. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill