[Harp-L] Meet-N-Greet in KS?

So all this talk lately about SPAH and GSHC (neither of which are close enough for me to get to easily) has got me thinking. Are there any other lurkers here in NE Kansas (or nearby) who would be interested in a very casual meet-n-greet sometime? I'm just fishing right now, I have absolutely not thought this through any further than wondering if there are any other harpists in my immediate area. Feel free to email me off-list.

Seth

--
Seth Galitzer
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.