[Harp-L] Re:needs some help...

Richard, there was no insult of any kind intended by my statements. I
included the term human nature. We all do things with expectations in
return. There was no questioning of motives. My liberal use of quotation
marks is also nothing to be so defensive about, friend. Perhaps a bit
awkwardly put but the point I was trying to make is that people and
organizations that make a living/some income from the harmonica community
are a bit different than a non profit entity trying to carry on a tradition.

To say that the entire point of my post is to say that we have no intention
of changing anything is an unfair and obviously untrue statement.

I now choose to remove myself from this conversation.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director