[Harp-L] re: would like some help

Bill, I agree with you 100%! The deja vu of this topic is definitely
resonating with all of us involved with the organizations. Expect
improvements and better info in the future. The wheels of progress turn slow
at times. Thank you and everyone else that expresses their frustrations
about the process. You are what we do what we do for! Perhaps we will
soon get a flood of volunteers around the country jumping into the
"harmonica pools" fighting for the position of " festival information
coordinator" :-)

With love :-)

Warren Bee

BillOf course nobody is expecting a finite, down-to-the-second schedule,
that would be a bit anal.

Someone, somewhere must have a general idea, a fleshed out schedule of
course "subject to change", last minute folks do of course come in, there
are cancellations, etc. That's GREAT, perfectly reasonable, and a long way
from having nothing. And an event where there's "nothing" published of
course makes people nervous about the viability, organization, etc. I know
better than to make that assumption about the GSHF, it's been around quite a
while. I've been to SPAH, Buckeye, etc and I know the deal.

I don't think anyone is concerned it might "suck", that's not the issue. The
issue is that often I can only make one day of a multi-event day. And almost
every time, I look at the schedule and say "oh wow, this day would be a much
better day for me" and I can make an informed choice (at the time).

But geez, give us a lil something to work with here :^)

PS We did have this entire conversation last year! (and we have it as spah
approaches...) deja vu!

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director