Re: [Harp-L] SPAH videos

Mick wrote:
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8B7bgce9M&feature=related.  Ben Nathanson
is the first jammer, Gino follows the very young kid, and I'll be darned if
somebody finally caught the elusive Mick Zaklan on videotape"

That's Ben Nathanson, Dave Grebin, Jerry Deall, ???, Carlos, Jonathan Simon,
Gino, Frank Kresak, Audria Gebhart, Mick, ??, ??, Steve Webb, and Larry
Regen.  There's a good look at Mr. Webb (not just his back) early in the
video. And I can be seen in the background talking early on, 2nd guy walking
around Mick during his solo, and standing behind Gino late in the video.  I
know my place in these circles (like outside)!!  Please correct any errors
or omissions in the players as I listed them.  Good times, thanks for the
post Mick.

Fred S