RE: [Harp-L] Giveawayoftheday (audio-speed-changer-pro)

Did you activate _and_ register it using:

Dear users, please note that for activating you need to input the entire
licensee string Giveawayoftheday.com (Giveaway) exactly as it is stated,
INCLUDING the text in parentheses.

Plus the registration key in the readme file?

It seemed to work for me.

.....Pete in AK