[Harp-L] SPAH videos

   Nice to see a bunch of videos from the last SPAH convention up on
YouTube.  They're all worth watching.  A couple of my favorites:  the Howard
Levy/Chris Siebold duet on Django Reinhardt's "Nuages",
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x9Wxe9j0bY and the spirited hallway jam that
featured a good chunk of the SPAH entertainment roster,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qaxr4hquv8&feature=related.  And, by the
way, the second video features some nice soloing from our own Buzz Krantz.
   Speaking of harp-l folks, it was great to see so many at the convention.
Anybody who wants to see some of the faces that belong to some of our
frequent contributors could peruse this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8B7bgce9M&feature=related.  Ben Nathanson
is the first jammer, Gino follows the very young kid, and I'll be darned if
somebody finally caught the elusive Mick Zaklan on videotape.  I'm the guy
with the maroon t-shirt and baseball cap.  And I believe that the second to
last jammer might be Steve Webb, though we only see his back.

Mick Zaklan