Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Parts Service

I ordered a comb and two 260 mouthpieces and the charge showed up almost immediately.
Too soon yet for the items to have arrived.
------Original Message------
From: todd allen
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Parts Service
Sent: Oct 1, 2010 11:58 AM

Has any one here had problems ordering parts from Hohners service dept?
I order a comb and wind savers last week by phone, they said I would have it by
wednesday and it hasn’t even hit my credit card yet. I called once again and
e-mailed twice inquiring with no responses?

Is there a better place to get parts?