[Harp-L] Baby Elephant Walk

I played a local Juke Joint near my home last Sat, and someone shot a casual video, the audio is a bit ruff...

I also performed this at The GSHF 2 weeks ago....it's Henry Mancini ala "Second Line",-)
'The Baby Elephant Walk' is in F on a Bb Manji harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvbc0GdiXUk

I'm using my 'Blowsmeaway SM57' with a Fender Blues Deluxe...this Mic is a Total JOY! Thanx Greg Heumann!

oh and I finally got around to makin a youtube of 'The Christmas Song' that I recorded a few yrs back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpBRMAE22k

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com