Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Ronnie Shellist at his BEST

Might I add that Ronnie is a "Hell Of A Nice Guy", too!

Begin forwarded message:

From: BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx
Date: November 24, 2010 10:39:06 AM MST
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Ronnie Shellist at his BEST

Frank Franze writes: Ronnie Shellist at his BEST, link below www.youtube.com/watch?v=76glovTU-cY&feature=related

Ronnie always crushes it! Although the clip sounds great it doesn't
really capture what he brings, see him live if you can. Standing on the ground
in the hat off to the your right is Clay Kirkland, another killer player
from Colorado. The cat on guitar is Jeremy Vasquez, great chops + he's a
REALLY good vocalist. Ronnie's band is the Shuffletones, they have a CD out
if you want to hear more.

BTW, Ronnie is a great instructor. Teaching DVD's, internet & phone
lessons, hosts seminars, and of course one-on-one lessons if you're lucky enough
to be close by. Like a few others on the list Ronnie makes 100% of his
living from performing & teaching harmonica. _www.harmonica123.com_
(http://www.harmonica123.com)

Nothin' in it for me to say this, just giving credit where credit is due.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones  www. harmonicaplanet.com
Stage Manager - Greeley Blues Jam  www. greeleybluesjam.com