Re: [Harp-L] VHT Special 6 Gig Audio

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
I run my website through Bandzoogle, and can't figure out how to make url's
without spaces....several people replied offlist about the automatic url's
being confusing since they don't work as hyperlinks.
Should you ever have this problem, just replace the space using the shorthand for its hexadecimal equivalent - %20 - and you have the correct url; ie, http://mikefugazzi.com/files/Game <http://mikefugazzi.com/files/Game> Over.mp3 -> http://mikefugazzi.com/files/Game <http://mikefugazzi.com/files/Game%20Over.mp3>%20Over.mp3 <http://mikefugazzi.com/files/Game%20Over.mp3>

<SOAP>W3C, the responsible standards body for the Web, has many things to answer for. This is just another fine example. Don't worry though, W3C has deprecated HTML because it can be understood by the great unwashed public, obviating the need for professionals like me. They now want the Web to convert to another programming language that YOU haven't a chance-in-hell of figuring out unless you are a professional. Thanks for the job security, guys...</SOAP>

-LM