[Harp-L] Re: New Gindick CD Wins Best Blues Award

"jon" wrote:
<The Jon Gindick band is pleased to announce that Jon's harpo-driven  album
<"When We Die, We All Come Back As Music" won the Hollywood Music in Media
<Award last night for "best blues of 2010." The phone hasn't quit ringing
<since (of course, it's the collection agency.)
<http://www.hmmawards.com/index.php?option=com_content
<<http://www.hmmawards.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=197&I
<temid=128> &view=article&id=197&Item...id=128
<
<Hear the album at http://www.jongindickband.com

Nice work Jon!  I'll bet there was competition too...

For those who haven't heard it, "We All Come Back As Music" is a terrific record--cool songs with great playing from Jon and the band. Jon's harmonica playing on this disk is fresh--positive new ideas about harp from a guy with plenty of positive new ideas.  And the harp is right up front throughout.

Regards, RH

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick