Re: [Harp-L] Looking for a Bullet Mic Holder.

Ray:
bolting a bicycle water bottle cage to the microphone  stand (use
hoseclamps) works well as a holder

Amazon sells them for $9.28 USD each
here is the long url

_http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keyword
s=bicycle+water+bottle+cage+&x=17&y=18_
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=bicycle+water+bottle+cage+&x=17&y=18
)

Regards
Mark

In a message dated 11/17/2010 11:08:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,