Re: [Harp-L] Invited!

Elizabeth Hess writes:
...Tonight I went out to a
solo gig played by one of the recently-added guys, and he INVITED me to
sit in for a couple of songs.  Woo-hoo!
...I was happy with the way I
played.  Nothing too adventurous.  Kept it simple.  Got compliments
during the break.

Now I'm going to be all full of myself for at least a week...

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")

Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!

That's just great, Elizabeth!

And it's been what, just a week or so that you've been using Band In A Box? That's an amazing success story. Guess I better take a serious look at it! ;-)

Seriously, tain't nuthin' like getting invited to play. I'm so happy for and proud of ya!

Please continue to keep us informed with your progress with BIAB and your victories playing out.

Michelle