Re: [Harp-L] Re: [Harp L] one week from today starts Garden State Harmonica Festival!

On Nov 13, 2010, at 8:13 PM, VALERIE REDLER wrote:

Hello - Warren, Rob, Smo-Joe, Elizabeth, Dane Paul and all of our harp brothers and sisters out there waiting to converge in 4 days at our 38th Joisey Festival! With an earlier start than usual beginning on Wed. nite 11/17 at Trumpets, we will kick off our Festival( a la Jason Ricci style) with our dedicated GSHC member Rob, presiding over the Trumpets mob! A first for our Festival, so that we can share this fun experience with you. Details are on Danny Wilson's giglist and on our website: www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org.

We'll be there....if the creek don't rise.

For those arriving at Newark or other airports, contact Mike McCormack of A & S Car Service at : 862-215-5154 for a discounted Holiday Inn rate; sorry, our shuttle service doesn't go to the airport but is available daily within a 3 mile radius of the hotel.

Mama Cass (the live one) will appreciate that.

We offer a mystery of harmonica delights awaiting you who join us. It's not too late to sign up on a daily basis, either in advance by calling Danny G at: (330) 322-9625 to pay by credit card. You can also pay when you arrive, but if you want to attend the Saturday dinner, we ask that you pay in advance or the hotel can't guarantee admission for the evening show and buffet dinner.

Phil and I are so looking forward to spending time with you at this fantastic annual event! Another first will be the sale of some really neat harmonica t-shirts designed by one of our members, Pat Maturo that will be ready for you on Thursday afternoon, plus quite a few more firsts that will unfold when you are there.

Have a safe trip and we will see you in a few days!

Val