[Harp-L] B-Radical Pics

Hal, the B-Radical I have (#629) is a slightly updated chassis from the one I initially got (#578) in May 2010, this one (I think it was upgraded in July or August?) has the following dimensions (IN PARENS, after the supposed dimensions from your prior email), caveat, these are measurements by a hamfisted lawyer, not an engineer, but they are pretty darned close to precise, and quite different from what you had:

B-rad length in front - 4 1/4 inches.  (4")
B-rad length in back - 4 1/2 inches (4.25")

B-rad thickness at back 1 1/16 inches (13/16ths)
B-rad thickness at mouth 0.78 inches (3/4")

B-rad distance from mouthpiece to back
sides -1 7/16 inches.  (1 3/8")
middle - 1 5/8 inches (1 3/16")

Good luck!  I still say just get a damned fishing tackle box and be done with it . . .

-Dave