Re: [Harp-L] one week from today starts Garden State Harmonica Festival!

On Nov 11, 2010, at 5:00 PM, Warren Bee wrote:

Hard to believe it is that time of year already. The Thanksgiving Harmonica
Festival Warm-Up is here! It's not too late to make the date:
www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org

I look forward to be working with Val & Phil and their team to make this the
best ever.

WB

And I'm looking forward to shocking my many? fans. See you at: 'Jammin in Joisey', 'This convention is UNconventional', 'B there and B sharp, or B flat'. Lisnamenow, believemenow, i'mtellinyanow, what'swrongwithyanow.
smo-joe the Staten Island ferry shoeshine boy