[Harp-L] Re: VHT Special 6 Amp Demo - Aimless blues noodling

My Q3 came with the update, but I haven't had it long enough to mess
around with gig video.  I actually found an excellent deal on a used
Zoom 4Hn too.  Rather than pay someone to record my band, I decided to
invest in gear that would let me tape live shows (the Zoom H4n and a
mixing board so I can actually record the room, a line out from the
PA, and an overhead on stage).

The Q3 is fantastic for doing YouTube stuff.  I literally did this in
five minutes in the AM and took less than ten to get it on YouTube!
Granted, I need to work on being more prepared and specific about what
I am presenting, but for a "tone" of the amp demo, I think this works
well.  My plan is to get more sophisticated as I go and continue to
share my stumbles through being able to present a solid demo for
YouTube, lol.  I've been putting off this sort of demoing forever as
playing solo like that is scary for me.  I am much more comfortable in
a full band situation.

I was pluggest straight in with an Ultimate 57 (SM57).

Thanks!