[Harp-L] Blues Backing Tracks for a Female Vocalist (Wannabe)?

Minimal harp content, except that I want to make mo' betta singin' music along with my harp playin'.

I want to add vocals to my harp playing. Eventually I hope to play/sing in a variety of styles, but my playing right now is blues, at my local open jam.

I'm taking voice lessons from a jazz voice teacher (because I couldn't find a blues voice teacher). She started me off with some jazz backing tracks from the Hal Leonard series, but what we really want are some blues backing tracks -- in, I believe the phrase is, "girl keys".

I've done some initial digging on the Hal Leonard site, Jamey Aebersold, and Music Minus One, without finding an obvious blues version of the many jazz standard sing-along books and discs. Can anyone on this list suggest a volume that might be suitable?

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")