[Harp-L] Re: How Many do you bring

I bring a full set of the 12 standard keys, back ups for at least the
7 most commonly used, and a set of low tuned harps when I plan on
playing blues or doing a solo harp tune.

However, for most of my current rock gigs, I use 7 harps or fewer to
play 30+ songs in different positions....my C harp gets the most use.