[Harp-L] How many to do you bring...

My fishing tackle rig carries a double set, total 40 harps, almost all SP20s (my A 's a Harrison Beta, my C a Harvey Berman) my top drawer of 12  includes a low D, Eb, F, F#, and a high F#, my second drawer of 26 has a full set with other lows, and the bottom level - (along with other items) has a great Seydel low-low Bb from Ben Bouman and a 365 C (with a plastic comb when i get it back from Chris).

I basically only play 2d position, and I don't perform on a chrom.   Any odd key can come up with varied singers, it pays to be prepared.

My carry- around Lee Oskar black zippered case (with all SP20's, sorry, brother Lee!)   usually has 8 : low F, G, A, Bb, C, D, Eb, F  which is enough for most jams and radio play-alongs in the car.

-Dave "Any one harp's opened more doors than any lock-key I've ever owned" Fertig