[Harp-L] Re:How Many do you bring

How many I bring varies with the gig. If we sometimes play a semi acoustic gig I'll bring a
modern Trumpet Call that I gutted out the twin reed and replaced with a single reed C Marine Band.
I also have other unusual harps that I'll bring as eye candy for the audience's enjoyment. I only play them
on 1 song each.

On regular electric gigs I pack 42 diatonics and 1 to 5 chromatics.

The diatonics are a mix of 10 and 12 hole standard, low tuned, prewar and custom minor tuned.
The chromes may be 270's, CX-12's or a Chromonika III.

I actually only use 11 harps on a standard gig.

Within my gig case I have several zippered harp cases which are labelled Main, Backup and Special.
I like things organized for quick retrieval.

As you might guess my gig case has wheels for easy transport.

mike
www.harmonicarepair.com