[Harp-L] re: how many do you bring

I have a Hetrick case set up just for diatonics. I also purchased a foam
insert from Hal Iwan for that same case that lets me put a chromatic and a
mic in the case. So far have never left the house with that insert. I naver
play chrom live and have plenty of cases for my mic's. This is my standard
42 harps for the gigs. A mix of 1847's / Special 20's / Lee Oskars & custums
from Jimmy Gordon and Chris Michalek. Actually two custom Marine Bands can
fit in one slot  in the final row of the case because those slots are a bit
larger. Many times I go out with 48 in the box! I am thankful that I am not
poor so that I can indulge myself in quality instruments and plenty of
them. This list I have here is actually a little old. Now that I think of it
I have made a few substitutions to include a low C, low E and low F#.
2-Ab

3-A

2-Bb

1-B