Re: [Harp-L] re; local harmonica talent, Massachusetts

Hey Paul...when I say New England I am speaking about anyone withing driving
distance! I am in Webster, MA., just south of Worcester. Central part of New
England. I am right on the border of both Rhode Island and Connecticut. New
York and Jersey are just a stones throw away. The great states of Vermont,
New Hampshire & Maine are also chock full-o-harpers!

WB

.

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman