Re: [Harp-L] Meat and Potatoes Harmonica Lesson 5 is up!

Hey Michael - good stuff -but for all your videos I get a pretty bad background hum that makes them tough to listen too. I'm posting publicly to see if perhaps others are hearing the same thing? I listen to a lot of videos on the same computer and don't notice this on them. Maybe something in your environment? Do you hear it if you play them back?

Bill Hines