[Harp-L] In Ears Monitors

Hello All,
  I'm gettin sick of humpin around floor wedge monitors, and am looking into an in ears monitor system. my concern is , we run sound from the stage for 99 percent of our gigs. We don't mic anything, and use the P.A. mains and monitors for vocals only. If I use the in ears system will I still be able to hear everything else well enough, or will I be too isolated. Harp content......Will I be able to hear my harp amp on stage with the in ears monitors, I use either a big Meteor, or a Super Sonny. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
                                                                                                                                               Mike