Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite violated

Dave,
If you are referring to the WHO band- I totally agree. He sucked. James
Cotton played the "Mojo working" song with Muddy the whole time while Jerry
Portnoy was more restrained. I guess the three players cannot be compared
but I'd have also to agree with what Rob and Dennis had to say. When it
comes to National TV, it is all predetermined [in the contract].
Venky