Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite violation ?

You got it

Abner

On May 29, 2010, at 12:28 PM, jarett yuknalis <jarett_y@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Charlies playing non-stop on Cyndi Laupers song brings up the subject of that style of playing.Do that at a open stage and watch the looks you get.Comments like "Would you not play over my vocals please" etc.are persistent.You feel so bad ,you just got spanked,but Charlie gets paid.Sorta reminiscent of Muddy's Forty Days and Forty Nights on the album Fathers and Sons that I am definitely 100% in favor of.Doing that on occassion wont hurt your image just go with a lower volume.