Re: [Harp-L] Sennheiser e609

When I do sound, I mic guitar and harp with a 609. It lays flat, and to me does the job well. The newest version of the 609 is not as desirable as the older ones but they do a good job as well. I also use a 604 to play harp through, it has a great amount of feedback regection and sounds quite cool...........................................Dane Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lare Sattler" <lmsattler@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sennheiser e609

I am going to start miking my cab and have always heard that a Shure 57 was hard to beat. I have used one to mic guitar cabs with good sucess, but not harp. I recently read some things about the Sennheiser e609, which is similarly priced and was wondering if anyone had personal use knowledge on either of these as pertaining specifically to harp. Any input will be appreciated. Lare