Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite on the Apprentice

It looks like this song will be on Cyndi's newest album--with Charlie
Musselwhite featured on this and another song. I know the tone is from
Charlie, but I can't help but think that the mic and amplifier do add at
least a little something ; > ) .

http://www.amazon.com/Memphis-Blues-Cyndi-Lauper/dp/B003HTPHSQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1275069892&sr=1-1

Eric